Engaging Networks Support + Strategy
Zuri Group has years of experience providing Engaging Networks strategy, implementation services and support. A full-service accredited partner, our team of on-demand technology experts have helped hundreds of nonprofit organizations just like yours unlock the true potential of the Engaging Networks platform. We act as an extension of your team to build donation and event pages, perform data cleanup, and platform configuration.
New to Engaging Networks? We’ll support you through onboarding, migration, and integration. If your team needs help using any portion of the platform, we offer a knowledgeable ear and a timely solution.
Want to integrate Engaging Networks with your CRM? No problem! We’re experienced with BBCRM, Salesforce, and Raiser’s Edge and are ready to take on any challenge.
Engaging Networks Services
As your Engaging Networks strategic partner, we’ll tailor a plan to fit the specific needs of your team. Here are some Engaging Networks help and support services we typically provide our clients.
- Custom account set-up
- Identify data conversion fields
- Build out data structure
- Configure email subscription preferences
- Configure advanced settings including payment gateways
Page Building & Templates
- Donation forms & data capture
- Event pages
- Honor and Memorial Giving
- Google Analytics and G4 tracking
- Peer-to-peer campaign
- Email unsubscribe or sign-up
- Broadcast email templates
- Two-way integration to Blackbaud CRM™ facilitated by Velocity, Zuri Group’s data engine for BBCRM
- Two-way integration with Salesforce
- Omatic support for integration with Raiser’s Edge or other CRMs
Building Top 5 Marketing Automations
- Welcome Series
- One-time to Recurring Giver
- Recurring giver credit card fail or cancellation
- DIY Anniversary
- Lapsed donor re-engagement series