Mobile Payment with Engaging Networks
Add Apple Pay to your Engaging Networks donation form for quick and easy, one-click donations. Using the Worldpay (formerly Vantiv) payment gateway, Zuri Group will integrate Apple Pay with your nonprofit donation form, enabling web visitors to support your cause with a single click.
Offer donors unparalleled convenience
- Every donation through Apple Pay auto-fills fields for contact and billing information, making it a breeze for visitors to support your cause
- The time between feeling an emotional connection to a cause and acting upon that emotion is precious. Reduce the time between these moments with an immediate donation.
- Transactions apply the same process consumers are already familiar with when they make purchases through Apple Pay
Give your supporters the most secure way to donate
- Apple Pay is designed with security and privacy in mind, making it a simpler and more secure way to pay than using credit, debit, and prepaid cards
- Apple Pay uses encryption security features built-in to the hardware and software of mobile devices to help protect transactions
Modernize your donation process with trends in mobile giving
- Apple devices such as iPhones and iPads processed 80% of all mobile donations in past years
- 25% of donors complete donations using a mobile device
- 1 in 4 donors use mobile devices to discover nonprofits they were previously unaware of
Customize payment methods for Engaging Networks donations
Our Apple Pay Engaging Networks integration grants your donors more options, heightened convenience, and an improved user experience to make gifts. This payment method can be used via your traditional website or on a mobile application. Join other Engaging Networks clients such as Big Brothers Big Sisters of America in adding this payment method to your nonprofit donation form.